Webinar on Investing on Adolescent Girls Nutrition- Second Window of opportunity
26 Sep 2020
This webinar is titled "Investing on Adolescent Girls- Second Window of opportunity"
• Rapid growth and development - changing nutritional requirements with Covid19 scenario
• NCDs caused due of lack of nutrition
• Investing in SRH component & access to MH in adolescent age group
• Collaboration between schools, CSRs & NGOs to invest on Adolescent Girls
• Role of SBCC and creating avenues of change
The audience given an opportunity to interact with the eminent panel which includes:
I. Dr. Siddharth Waghulkar - Dy. Head, Nutrition and School Feeding unit, UN World Food Programme India
II. Dr. Shweta Khandelwal - Head of Nutrition Research and Additional Professor at the Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)
III. Ms. Priyankha Bajaj - Nutrition Expert at IPE Global
IV. Dr. Seema Negi - Principal (Sanjeevani World School, Mumbai) & Global Goodwill Ambassador
This is the 9th webinar under our series of Youth & Adolescent Health during pandemic & after which aims to highlight problems related to Youth & Adolescents in the ongoing pandemic situation, challenges to follow & to share relevant information about persisting school health issues to teachers and students so they can further educate the society. It also hopes to create an open platform for them to ask their doubts, and get possible solutions.
Date 26.9.2020 time 4 PM
View Onlne : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgYH5AAePKQ