Webinar on Growth mindset in adolescents: To lead a positive life
02 Jan 2021
Students with a growth mindset believe that ability can change as a result of effort, perseverance, and practice. They see mistakes as ways to learn, embrace challenges, and persist in the face of setbacks. Growth mindset is the single most important factor in establishing young minds as informed adults. With the uncertainty associated with schooling in 2020, it is important to start the new year with positive thinking and embracing realistic challenges.
The webinar was to understand:
1. Need & Formation of Growth Mindset
2. Role of Parents & educators in Supporting adolescents to develop a growth mindset
3. Dealing with negativity & modern day distractions in daily life
4. Being realistic vs idealistic
5. Identifying Toxic positivity and how to deal with it
1. Mr. Raamann Ahuja - Senior Vice President & Head of Corporate Human Resources at CK Birla Corporate Services Limited
2. Mr. Atul Bengeri – Vice President, Director – AcumenToday Pvt. Lt. An Education Specialist and Enthusiast
3. Ms. Rabiah Bhatia - Co-Founder at Asiatic International Business Academy, A Changemaker, An Educationist, Motivator & Mentor
4. Dr. Neeta Bali - Director- Principal and Head of School at G D Goenka World School
You can watch the recording of the webinar at View Here!